The winter 2015 print edition is in stores now. Special report on the persistence of segregation in local public schools. Plus: 24-page insert commemorating the now shuttered weekly San Francisco Bay Guardian, produced by the newspaper’s former staff.
Buy a copy for $1 at these retail locations. | Become a member to receive the next four issues of the Public Press plus additional member benefits. | Request home delivery for single copies or a basic subscription.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Public Press role
- Where I live
Rosemary is from London and graduated this summer with a B.A. in Classics from Oxford University, where she was Editor of the student newspaper, The Oxford Student.
- Member for
- 4 years 28 weeks
- View recent blog entries
More by Rosemary Macaulay
- Some funds restored, temperature lowered at UC protests
- Minority voters think greener, statewide poll shows
- Ethnic minority voters finding their voices in multilingual polls
- In second week of school, nearly 50 district staff still without jobs
- State Department courts tech entrepreneurs to aid in development, diplomacy
- City struggles to move beyond piecemeal approach to earthquake retrofitting