The winter 2015 print edition is in stores now. Special report on the persistence of segregation in local public schools. Plus: 24-page insert commemorating the now shuttered weekly San Francisco Bay Guardian, produced by the newspaper’s former staff.
Buy a copy for $1 at these retail locations. | Become a member to receive the next four issues of the Public Press plus additional member benefits. | Request home delivery for single copies or a basic subscription.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Public Press role
- Where I live
- Lower Haight, San Francisco
- Web site
Patricia Decker earned her master’s in structural engineering at the University of California, Berkeley. Until recently, she worked as an engineer with the architectural firm Skidmore, Owings, and Merrill, but made the leap to journalism, covering city politics, in May.
- Member for
- 5 years 33 weeks
- View recent blog entries
More by Patricia Decker
- News Notes
- Gascon lists long-term goals, need for SFPD reform
- Shipyard protest targets Lennar, Navy plans for toxic land
- Post-budget, supervisor wins medal, proving domestic mettle
- New tenant OK’d for San Francisco Tea Garden
- News Notes: Town hall scheduled tonight to discuss Richmond district bus, pedestrian improvements
- Controversial documentary roils SF Jewish Film Festival
- Public defender and children's services win back funds as revised budget passes in San Francisco
- Supes vote to expand MTA's power to parks
- With meters in Golden Gate Park, drivers could 'share the pain'
- Supes on: the budget -- Mar advocates ‘a people’s budget’
- Unparalleled bridge, unprecedented cost
- Building the bay’s signature span
- San Francisco officials concerned about possible Census undercount
- City bicycle plan rolls closer to reality
- San Francisco Jewish Film Festival screening sparks soul searching within community