The winter 2015 print edition is in stores now. Special report on the persistence of segregation in local public schools. Plus: 24-page insert commemorating the now shuttered weekly San Francisco Bay Guardian, produced by the newspaper’s former staff.
Buy a copy for $1 at these retail locations. | Become a member to receive the next four issues of the Public Press plus additional member benefits. | Request home delivery for single copies or a basic subscription.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Public Press role
- Where I live
- Albany, California
Barbara Grady is a Bay Area freelance journalist and web content producer. She has won numerous reporting awards including a Sigma Delta Chi from the national Society of Professional Journalists. Contact her at email@example.com.
- Member for
- 3 years 11 weeks
More by Barbara Grady
- San Francisco’s universal health plan reaches tens of thousands, but rests on unstable funding
- Some San Francisco firms using legal loophole to skimp on health care cost
- Citizen petition claims more than 800,000 signatures for anti-trafficking ballot measure
- Some employers drop private health plans for San Francisco’s subsidized public option
- S.F. civil grand jury slams restaurant health care surcharges
- With California Carbon Cap-and-Trade Program Launch, Experts Debate Economic Side Effects
- Earthquake Retrofit Delays Leave Thousands at Risk
- Years of Lobbying Helped Transportation Fuels Industry Win Exemptions From California’s Climate Rules
- Plans to Relax California Climate Regulations Upset Some Environmentalists
- List of S.F. Buildings Needing Earthquake Retrofits 60% Higher Than Original Estimate