The winter 2015 print edition is in stores now. Special report on the persistence of segregation in local public schools. Plus: 24-page insert commemorating the now shuttered weekly San Francisco Bay Guardian, produced by the newspaper’s former staff.
Buy a copy for $1 at these retail locations. | Become a member to receive the next four issues of the Public Press plus additional member benefits. | Request home delivery for single copies or a basic subscription.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Public Press role
- Where I live
- San Francisco
Justin is a freelance journalist and writer based in San Francisco. His work has been published in the San Francisco Bay Guardian and the San Francisco Public Press.
- Member for
- 1 year 4 days
- View recent blog entries
More by Justin Slaughter
- Debate in 2014: Use State Windfall for S.F. Schools to Aid Poorest Students, or Raise Teacher Pay?
- Infographics: School Fundraising in S.F. by the Numbers
- S.F. School Officials Say State Money for Poorest Students Needed to Fill Budget Holes
- Poor Is the New Black: Segregation in San Francisco Today
- How Fundraising and Cuts Increase Inequities in S.F. Schools: Jeremy Adam Smith on KALW’s ‘Crosscurrents’
- Stanford Divests, Bay Area Still Spews Carbon
- Pitching Visions of an Affordable San Francisco at ‘Hack the Housing Crisis’
- Working Groups Envision Plans for an Affordable San Francisco
- Linking the Google Bus With the Housing Crisis
- Housing Solution: Activate S.F. Ballot Box Again to Fund Affordable Housing