The winter 2015 print edition is in stores now. Special report on the persistence of segregation in local public schools. Plus: 24-page insert commemorating the now shuttered weekly San Francisco Bay Guardian, produced by the newspaper’s former staff.
Buy a copy for $1 at these retail locations. | Become a member to receive the next four issues of the Public Press plus additional member benefits. | Request home delivery for single copies or a basic subscription.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Public Press role
- Editor and reporter
- Where I live
- San Francisco
Dhyana Levey is an assistant news editor at the San Francisco Public Press and a San Francisco-based freelance reporter covering the environment. Over the past decade she's written for Bay Nature, San Francisco Daily Journal, McClatchy Newspapers, The Cambodia Daily and Bay Area News Group.
- Member for
- 3 years 20 weeks
- View recent blog entries
More by Dhyana Levey
- Gay Rights, San Francisco and the Media
- Researchers use S.F. mayoral candidates’ positions to rethink their places on ideological spectrum
- Weak state law, lack of police savvy frustrate attorneys who prosecute traffickers
- Rising gas prices exacerbated foreclosure crisis, researchers find
- Bringing Life Back to Mountain Lake