The winter 2015 print edition is in stores now. Special report on the persistence of segregation in local public schools. Plus: 24-page insert commemorating the now shuttered weekly San Francisco Bay Guardian, produced by the newspaper’s former staff.
Buy a copy for $1 at these retail locations. | Become a member to receive the next four issues of the Public Press plus additional member benefits. | Request home delivery for single copies or a basic subscription.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Public Press role
- Where I live
- Stanford, CA
Dana Sherne is a senior at Stanford University. She has been published in the Stanford Daily, Six Degrees: A Stanford Journal of Human Rights, Mountain View Voice and Contra Costa Times. Next year, she will begin working toward a M.A. in Journalism and International Relations at NYU, where she has received the Goren Fellowship.
- Member for
- 4 years 41 weeks
- View recent blog entries
More by Dana Sherne
- SF budget plan cuts 993 jobs, finds hidden funds
- Neighbors scuttle plan for condo tower near Transamerica pyramid
- Supervisors support fee deferment to encourage building in the city
- SF schools negotiations go to mediator; shorter school year likely
- Domestic workers’ call for reform aired in City Hall
- Fact check: ‘Yes on Prop 16’ ads don’t convey PG&E’s huge fingerprints
- Two business tax plans aim to encourage new jobs in SF
- Asians denounce suspected hate crimes