The winter 2015 print edition is in stores now. Special report on the persistence of segregation in local public schools. Plus: 24-page insert commemorating the now shuttered weekly San Francisco Bay Guardian, produced by the newspaper’s former staff.
Buy a copy for $1 at these retail locations. | Become a member to receive the next four issues of the Public Press plus additional member benefits. | Request home delivery for single copies or a basic subscription.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Public Press role
- Where I live
- San Francisco
Christopher Peak reports on criminal justice issues for the San Francisco Public Press. He will graduate from Yale University as an English major in May 2013.
- Member for
- 2 years 35 weeks
- View recent blog entries
More by Christopher Peak
- Despite political nature, Mirkarimi case in San Francisco brings spotlight to domestic violence
- S.F. mayor says police need $30 million more after years of stalled hiring
- San Francisco police chief to be nation’s highest paid, for overseeing 14th-largest force
- Mirkarimi Case Brought Spotlight to Domestic Violence in San Francisco
- San Francisco Trails Bay Area in Domestic Violence Prosecutions