The winter 2015 print edition is in stores now. Special report on the persistence of segregation in local public schools. Plus: 24-page insert commemorating the now shuttered weekly San Francisco Bay Guardian, produced by the newspaper’s former staff.
Buy a copy for $1 at these retail locations. | Become a member to receive the next four issues of the Public Press plus additional member benefits. | Request home delivery for single copies or a basic subscription.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Public Press role
- News Intern
- Where I live
- San Francisco, New Haven, Los Angeles
Chase Niesner is a senior at Yale University where he studies American Urban History and is an editor of the Arts and Living Section of the Yale Daily News.
- Member for
- 2 years 35 weeks
- View recent blog entries
More by Chase Niesner
- Officials say planning for regional smart growth prevents ‘a world of hurt’
- Developers seek to legalize tiny apartments in San Francisco, citing soaring rents
- City postpones vote to allow apartments with only 150 square feet of living space
- Plan to shrink minimum S.F. apartment size hits political snag