Help the Public Press grow — become a member today!
Media Coverage of Our Sea Level Rise Reporting
Here’s what other media outlets are saying about the Public Press’ sea level rise report:
- This Map Shows What San Francisco Will Look Like After Sea Levels Rise — Mother Jones
- Maps of Sea-Level Rise, Ranked from Kinda Scary to OMFG — San Francisco Magazine
- Report: Rising Sea Levels Threaten $21 Billion Development Plans — KQED’s ‘Forum’
- Will $21 billion worth of development around the Bay stand up to sea level rise? — KALW’s ‘Crosscurrents’
- Your Call: Toxic spill in a Colorado river; the risks of building on the Bay — KALW’s ‘Your Call’
- Q&A: San Francisco Public Press Reporter Kevin Stark on Sea Level Rise and Bay Area Preparations — Bay Nature
- New report details sea rise threatening development at San Francisco’s edges — San Francisco Examiner
- Major San Francisco Bayfront Developments Advance Despite Sea Rise Warnings — Earth Island Journal
- Mapping The Projected 8 Foot Sea Level Rise In San Francisco — SFist
- Map Shows San Francisco Waterfront At Risk of Severe Flooding — SF Weekly
Read our sea level rise report detailing how the Bay Area’s current waterfront building frenzy includes at least $21 billion in housing and commercial construction in low-lying areas that climate scientists say could flood by the end of the century.
Order a copy of the Summer 2015 print edition or pick one up at these locations around the Bay Area. Become a member to support local public-interest journalism and receive a subscription for the next for issues of the San Francisco Public Press, plus additional member benefits.